All services provided by South Jersey Websites may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, unlicensed software or files, or material protected by trade secret and other statue. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless South Jersey Websites from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the client or any other party.
Examples of non-acceptable content or links:
- Pirated software
- ” Illegal MP3’s”
- Hackers programs or archives
- Warez Sites
- Child Pornography
South Jersey Websites will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
Websites designed by South Jersey Websites, and all graphics associated with it, are considered to be the property of South Jersey Websites until design services are paid in full. At the time of final payment, the site, graphics, text and any other material, belongs to the client. Client grants to South Jersey Websites the right to copy, publicly display and electronically display the website for the purposes of marketing and advertising, which shall be deemed a fair use. The Client warrants that it has the right to use on its website all materials it provides to South Jersey Websites, and that the use of those materials on the web site will not violate the rights of any person. South Jersey Websites cannot take responsibility for any copyright or trademark infringements caused by material submitted to us by our clients. We will not knowingly use any materials submitted to us by clients if it is suspected to infringe on the copyright or trademark of another party.
Traffic/Hits & Web Space
To maintain the integrity of our service the usage of account for backup or file storage is not allowed as well as the following kind of activities, traffic and usage:
- Account usage for backup purposes
- Sites with banners, graphics or cgi’s running from their domain being used on other domains.
- Sites with immense graphic archives or galleries.
- Sites offering immense download archives, such as .zip, .tar, .rar, .GZ and so on.
- Sites running large chat room gatherings.
- IRC Scripts and Bots of any kind unless it was explicitly permitted by South Jersey Websites
- Proxy scripts/anonymizers
- Image hosting similar to Photobucket, Twitpic, Imageshack and others
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror similar to Rapidshare and others
- Audio Streaming with more than one or two streams
- Escrow, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading programs and sites
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme and such)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Fraudulent Sites of any kind
- Mailer Pro hosting sites
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Sites using more than 20% of any system resource including but not limited to CPU, RAM or Disk
South Jersey Websites will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of usage limitations. At any time South Jersey Websites may move your site to a different server, to reduce the load on the server you are currently residing.
South Jersey Websites does allow clients to install their own chat rooms. However, these tend to be large system hogs and may fall into the usage limitations clause. We do provide a html based cgi chatroom that runs without hindering the performance of the machine for others. You are free to run your own chat script, as long as it does not hinder server performance.
South Jersey Websites may allow programs to run continually in the background, these are considered on a one to one basis and a extra charge may be incured based on system resources used and operational maintenance needed.
South Jersey Websites does allow Cron Jobs to be conducted on our servers.
South Jersey Websites currently does not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
Multiple telnet and ftp sessions are allowed, on a single hosting account.
South Jersey Websites may disconnect any idle connection to the network.
Average timeouts are
FTP – 300 seconds
Telnet – 2 hours
Commercial Advertising – Email
Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited email, from a South Jersey Websites server or using an email address that is maintained on a South Jersey Websites machine is STRICTLY prohibited. For general reference, we consider spam any email that is sent to more than 10 people at a time that did not ask for it to be sent to them.
South Jersey Websites will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Opt-In email is acceptiable, as long as Opt-Out/Removal request are fully honored. Please make an effort to limit outgoing mail on your account to no more than 5000 pieces per DAY and no more than 20 pieces per minute. Many times we have seen sites push over 1000 emails in one hit, this causes extreme server loads and prevents other people from accessing server services. Large mailings are preferred to be sent from the hours of 12AM – 8AM EST. Sites with large mailing databases, need to be placed on dedicated server or VPS platform.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a South Jersey Websites server or customer of South Jersey Websites is strictly prohibited. South Jersey Websites will pursue legal action to the fullest extent for all abuse of the South Jersey Websites Network.
If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed it will result in grounds for account suspension or de-activation. South Jersey Websites reserves the right to remove any account without prior notice. If South Jersey Websites deactivates your account(s) for violating policy, your will forfeit your rights to a refund…and none will be given. No refunds for advance payments, on de-activated accounts. Normal policy is a warning first, and account de-activation the second offense. Serious offenses may cause immediate de-activation.
South Jersey Websites respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Web sites, responds to our interactive advertisements or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information South Jersey Websites will collect and how we will use that information.
South Jersey Websites will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when South Jersey Websites may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
- to complete an online order for a product or service (if you do not wish to complete an online order form, we will always provide an option for you to complete an order by calling a toll free phone number)
- to enter an online contest or sweepstakes (if you do not wish to complete an online contest or sweepstakes form, we will always provide an option for you to enter by mailing a 3 x 5 card to a specific address)
- to request more information about new or current South Jersey Websites products or services
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- we may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers
- we may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest
- we may contact you if we have questions about your account
South Jersey Websites will not sell personally-identifiable information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection. We may share information with business partners. We are committed to giving you the choice whether or not we use your information for marketing purposes or share information with business partners.
Use of Order Information
When you place an order, South Jersey Websites requests information such as contact information, credit card number and demographic information. The contact information you provide is used to provide service, send you orders, company information and promotional materials. You can opt out or opt in at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.)
Your financial information is used for the sole purpose of billing you for products and services, and demographic data is collected to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel would interest you most.
We do not collect or use any online contact information or identifiable off-line contact information about a child without parental consent. We do not distribute personally identifiable information about children without parental consent. We do not give children the ability to post or distribute personal information without prior consent. We do not entice children with games or contests that would encourage them to disclose personal information.
Opt Out/Opt In
South Jersey Websites allows users to opt out of receiving e-mail from us or our partners. To opt out of our mailing list you can send e-mail to email@example.com to remove your name.